東京都市大学 理工学部 電気電子通信工学科 教員公募 （国際イノベータ育成オナーズプログラム）
東京都市大学 理工学部 電気電子通信工学科 では、国際イノベータ育成オナーズプログラムの教員１名（任期付き講師） を公募しています。
Department of Electrical, Electronic and Communication Engineering, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Fixed-term Faculty Positions (Global Innovator Honors program)
|1.Rank & Title||Lecturer （Full time） 1 Position|
|2.Department||Department of Electrical, Elecronic and Communication Engineering, Faculty of Science and Engineering|
|3.Major Field||All Fields of Electrical, Electronic and Communication Engineering|
|4.Subject||【Faculty】 Introductory subjects such as basic mathematics, basic physics, electrical circuits, electronic circuits, digital circuits, electromagnetism|
【Graduate school】 Introductory subjects such as basic mathematics, basic physics, electrical circuits, electronic circuits, digital circuits, electromagnetism
|3 years (contract may be extended for a further two years)|
|6.Qualifications||1. Ph.D. or equivalent in a Science and Technology field|
2. Has the research and professional achievements required (or equivalent to) to qualify as a postgraduate student advisor.
3. Native or near-native competency in English (must be able to teach classes in English).
4. Must understand and cooperate with management policy and educational and research activities of our department.
5. Must be enthusiatic about the teaching of both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
6. This position is for our department’s Global Innovator Program.
|• Salary: Annual income in accordance with TCU employment regulations|
• Allowances: in accordance with TCU employment regulations (e.g. commuting allowance)
• Working hours: in accordance with TCU employment regulations
• Social insurance: in accordance with TCU employment regulations
• Holidays: Sundays, public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, other days determined by Tokyo City University
(excluding days the university has designated as class days)
|8.Starting Date||From April 1, 2021|
2. List of research achievements, including books, journal papers，conference papers，patents, grants and equivalent
3. Excerpts of up to ten significant publications within past five years (photocopy acceptable) and significant books (photocopy of cover and table contents acceptable) within the past ten years
4. Outline of teaching achievements
5. Details of educational and research activities the applicant would undertake at TCU.
6. Three references with names, affiliations, and contact details including e-mail.
※ Personal information contained in the submitted documents will not be used for purposes other than screening and recruitment.
|Applications must arrive at the address below no later than the 15th of October 2020.|
|Prof. Toru Iwao (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
1-28-1 Tamazutsumi, Setagaya, Tokyo 158-8551
Department of Electrical, Electronic and Communication Engineering, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Tokyo City University
TEL: +81-3-5707-2100 (ex. 2759)
|1. Screening of application documents|
2. Short-listed candidates will be invited for a Zoom interview and an online sample lecture.
※Any travel expenses will not be covered by TCU.
|Submission of PDF documents by email is acceptable.|
Application documents will not be returned.
※Tokyo City University is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from women.